Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since the last update I haven't been able to connect to Facebook with any of these games that I play on my Kindle Fire HD. It just keeps saying Facebook is disconnected. I have went in and updated all games and that still did not fix the issue. I have followed the steps in this video ( https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android ) still didn't help! I would appreciate some answers. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What's happening exactly when you try to connect, do you get the pop up to enter your credentials or does it try to connect itself automatically?