Can't Connect To Facebook on Kindle Fire HD

Options
SweetTnAngel
SweetTnAngel Posts: 2 Newbie

Since the last update I haven't been able to connect to Facebook with any of these games that I play on my Kindle Fire HD. It just keeps saying Facebook is disconnected.  I have went in and updated all games and that still did not fix the issue. I have followed the steps in this video ( https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android )  still didn't help! I would appreciate some answers. Thanks!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

What's happening exactly when you try to connect, do you get the pop up to enter your credentials or does it try to connect itself automatically? 

• SweetTnAngel
    SweetTnAngel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What's happening exactly when you try to connect, do you get the pop up to enter your credentials or does it try to connect itself automatically? 

I do get pop up and do enter credentials. It tries to connect but sometimes it says that it can't. This isn't only on a Amazon device it does on Android devices as well. I did find out that if I just went ahead and played the game, it would eventually load friends and messages and etc. I have checked it on other peoples internet and it isn't the internet. So not sure what is going on. I just bought a Samsung Tablet and it did the same thing on it..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?