Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Previously when accepting lives or sending lives I was given an option to send without needing further verification. Now, when I accept lives, another menu/message opens with the names of people and a send button. How do I stop this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ryan,Thank you for posting.Could you please post a screenshot of this message so that I can look into this for you.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Ryan,
Thank you for posting.
Could you please post a screenshot of this message so that I can look into this for you.
Kind regards,
Johnny