Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing my game tonight and when i went to click on the 99cent one to get 5 extra moves. It did the 9.99$ i dont want that. I called google play and they said i must contact you. Please let me know what we can do about this. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christy!
I suggest you get directly in contact with King - either through the contact formula here: https://care.king.com/en/contact or the corporate one located here: http://about.king.com/about/contact
Cheers :-)