Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am using an ipad2 with a running version of 9.3.5, it always crashes and can not be played. I am wondering if it is because of the older device I am playing on, or the actual game itself.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tina,
You are correct on being an older device. Since the recent updates, older devices weren't being compatible with the new versions of the games. They are trying to fix this issue. Please take a look at this article: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/important-information-regarding-devices
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly