Three stars attained

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

Does your system allow you to see how many players have three stars on all levels that exist in Soda?  Very impressive that only 7 players were able to make it to the next level (diamond, sapphire, etc.).  Keep up the good work.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Their games only allow to see Friends who play if you're connected to Facebook, with Kingdom you get random players assigned to your "Suggested Friends" section but it's not matched on your skill level or anything, just seems to be random. 

I think the user base is too big in order to do that as that's a lot of data! I have seen people join and make Facebook groups so they can challenge each other and make it more interesting, might be an idea if you want that kind of challenge.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Their games only allow to see Friends who play if you're connected to Facebook, with Kingdom you get random players assigned to your "Suggested Friends" section but it's not matched on your skill level or anything, just seems to be random. 

I think the user base is too big in order to do that as that's a lot of data! I have seen people join and make Facebook groups so they can challenge each other and make it more interesting, might be an idea if you want that kind of challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?