I won level 1240 a month ago, but game will not advance to the next episode. Stuck a month

Darcy-2
Darcy-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I won level 1240 a month ago, but the game will not advance to the next episode. It is stuck on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both have the most recent iOS and the most recent update to the game.

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Darcy,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Please check again for updates for both your iPad and iPhone; both for the iOS version as for the Candy Crush Soda Saga app. Restart your device and give it another try then.

Please let me know how you are getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi Darcy,

Please check again for updates for both your iPad and iPhone; both for the iOS version as for the Candy Crush Soda Saga app. Restart your device and give it another try then.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Darcy-2
    Darcy-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Darcy,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I'm not sure why this got marked as solved, because it is not. I specified in my question to begin with that I had the most recent updates. It is still stuck. So as an answer, you tell me to get the most recent update? Not helpful.
  • Tony_Mc

Hi Darcy,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thanks Darcy, I did indeed since Candy Crush Saga currently has 2270 levels available to be played on iOS.
  • Russ_Meyer
    Russ_Meyer Posts: 4 Newbie

I have this problem after every kingdom My iphone will not advance till Wednesday morning. You must do something on Wednesday. Been like this for months. Is there no fix??

• Tony_Mc

I have this problem after every kingdom My iphone will not advance till Wednesday morning. You must do something on Wednesday. Been like this for months. Is there no fix??

Hi Russ, thank you for commenting this here on King Care. Does this happen to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga? What level are you currently on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?