Soda Saga ... I'm at level 1300 and for past 6 weeks or so I've been unable to play

Carmella_Fennell
Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2

The game has been locking me out sporadically.  This problem has been discussed on King's Care website and it's my understanding that my device IPad 2 is no longer supported...while I did read an update was now avail & if not loaded automatically one should del & reinstall but doing so may cause a loss of data. Well, if I do this and lose anything, I have the following "investment" at stake: 3365 gold bars, unlimited lives, 44 polkadot bombs, 7 color bombs, 38 fish & under current quest I'm playing I've 70/150 wrapped candy, 150/150 stripped candy and 30/30 wrap & stripe candy.  I believe it's only fair that if I lose any of the items I purchased (which when added is a significant amount of money) KING should agree to reimbursement or allocation of exact amts I lose should I implement "fix" which is ultimately what I want one way or another.  KING has my hard earned money for game purchases that I can't use due to a tech problem on your end.  I trust KING wishes customer satisfaction and will offer to do right by me. Please respond favorably as soon as possible.   Sincerely, Carmella F.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?