Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is it possible to get past level 351 in Soda Crush without using any extras? I've been trying daily for weeks to get through this level. Usually I don't even get close to winning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Irispaw!
I normally check YouTube before playing a level. This way I have an overview of how to complete it as well as finding out how difficult it is.
I did a quick search and found some of the videos showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqjiSPjs1aY
I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.
Cheers :-)