Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been on this level for a month now. I've tried using boosters and extra lives. Are there any tips you can give me. I don'the think there is enough plays on this one. I'm on my tablet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kristina!
I normally check YouTube before playing a level. This way I have an overview of how to complete it as well as finding out how difficult it is.
I did a quick search and found one of the videos showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NszGdwzqqY4
I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.
Cheers :-)