Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Help...this level is impossible, could someone have a look at this please.? bloggers cannot do it either??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This level is impossible. I have been stuck for 2 weeks with no sight of passing. There are too many colors making it impossible to make special candies to help pass it. Please do something to make this level passable.
after today's update, I had hoped that something would have been done. I have loads of members in the Group stuck on this level .
HELP!! King. Please look into this before players give up.
Please bring back LIVE CHAT.
It is a clear design mistake. No solution is possible. The only video available shows a lucky combination of two color bombs. I hope King will fix it. I have stopped playing Sodo, I only play Saga until when is fixed