Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have just changed from an iPad mini to an iPad and down loaded candy crush to it from the purchased section on the App Store but when I opened it I was no longer on level 652 but back to level 1. Can I get back to level 652??!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ian- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's get you back on track. If your game was saved to Facebook or to the Kingdom simply log back in again and you will find yourself back where you were so that you can continue on your soda sweet journey. :-)
Let me know how you get on.
Have a sweet week!