Candy Crush Soda Level 475

Options
Lan_Mol
Lan_Mol Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 475 is absolutely impossible, or it is rigged. There are 35 moves to free 14 bears, most of which are under 8 layers of ice. I tried it many times without boosters, and I consistently get 12/14 or 13/14, accompanied with the "Oh No so Close" message. My reasoning was, if I used Double Fish, then I could win with this slight edge. However, with Double fish, I got results like 8/14 and 10/14. I have been seeing this pattern over and over. Is there some sort of crazy alogrithim controlling the candies that fall down? I have spent many days and 15 double fish trying to beat this frustrating level. 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Lan,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

I really can't answer your question about the algorithms.. but I think there is some substance in saying that when you use the boosters the computer knows and probably does some different patterns than it does when you don't use any boosters but that could be only my paranoia! Lol! I just tried replaying level and it got me frustrated to the point where if I had to play this level I would use all three boosters and hopefully land a chocolate ball and a jelly ball together because that happens a lot and sometimes it doesn't and then it gets me mad. Because if you hit those two together you clear almost all the board, that would be my suggestion hopefully you have them to use! If they are close enough together you can use a hammer to drop down the chocolate ball to the jelly ball or a hand switch something like that because you'd be a happy camper once you combine those two.

Good luck!

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?