Candy Crush Soda Saga issue

Jim_Brix
Jim_Brix Posts: 2 Newbie

I was stuck on 541 and had 1 more jam to spread, I had no more points so I bought more points but it went back to saying I needed to buy more again so I did, now I have a double charge on the card I am using. on top of that, as I was trying to get these points, the screen froze up and it cancelled the screen which I was about to finish with the points I was buying (Even though It tricked me into buying twice. Please  credit me the full 2 charges of $9.99 to the card I used and I will try and still enjoy this game without being tricked into these buying schemes.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2017

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting King Care!

I will forward your payment issue to a King moderator. You should receive an answer by tomorrow sometime because they are not there now. I would have forwarded you to the home page where it says contact us but that option is no longer available for some reason. Someone should be contacting you within the next 24hrs, most likely through your messages. The message icon is located in the top right where your avatar is.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message again, visible for you in your inbox. Please do follow the instructions as explained.

A quick way to resolve these is this:

1. Go to Settings in your Facebook account. 

2. Click on Payments 

3. Click on Purchase History 

4. Find the purchase you had a problem with 

5. Add a comment explaining what the issue was and then click on "Dispute this purchase."

As soon as we have this information we'll be delighted to investigate this further for you.

@JillyJill Thanks for your help here :-) I still have the Contact Us option at the bottom of the page https://care.king.com/en/contact

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?