Multiplier in Bubblegum Hill

Options
Cruzela
Cruzela Posts: 5 Level 2

Can you get the +10 multiplier during the fishing tournament while in Bubblegum Hill? I have in the past and now I'm only getting +1. I'm waiting for new levels and look forward to playing Bubblegum Hill but there's no incentive if I'm not able to get the +10 multiplier. There's also no consistency as to new level releases and it's getting frustrating. You shouldn't penalize people by knocking them down levels in the Leagues if you're not able to keep up with new levels.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Cruzela,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

I don't think you get any credit won't plane bubblegum Hill because it is another promotional game  but I could be wrong. I used to have the fishing tournament but no longer have it.. but when I did have the fishing tournament and played bubblegum Hill I only got a +one. I understand your frustrations with the new levels that don't come out and then you have no incentive to play or chance of winning because it's only crediting you for new levels for plus tens and old levels are only plus ones. At least you have both the fishing tournament and bubblegum Hill I haven't had the fishing tournament in months which kind of annoys me.. but I hope I've answered your question even though it's not what you wanted to hear!

Thanks,

Jilly 

• Hulihopper
    Hulihopper Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm just now experiencing this issue. Yesterday I was receiving +10 fish when playing Bubblegum Hill, after the update today I'm only receiving +1. I have noticed in the past, if I went back and played old levels then went to Bubblegum Hill, I would only get +1. If I closed out the game and opened the app again, it would reset back to +10. This trick hasn't worked after this latest update. I'm like you, waiting for new levels to be released. I'm a dedicated Candy Crush player, and penalizing players, who are the top supports of the game, is highly frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?