I need som help with my boosters that I do not receive

Kathy_Pintler_
Kathy_Pintler_ Posts: 17 Level 2

Why does one person say he can put the lost boosters back in my account ...and I never receive them ...then another person says when I'm having problems he cannot put boosters in my account ....well if that's the case I would like the gold to replace my boosters that I won3 of each booster Thankyou Your faithful candy crusher......Have a soda ---lishsh--- day

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2017

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

I love your attitude to have a Sodalicious day! :-) Well by the way the games were designed I know for sure they cannot replace boosters in Candy Crush Soda only in Candy Crush they can give you gold bars to buy boosters in Candy Crush Soda but not replace boosters. Did you receive this message from an email you sent? If so, you need to reply to that email to replace your lost booster with gold bars if they haven't done so already.

Let me know how it works out and I'll try to get you some help if it does not work. But I need to know if that was a reply from an email because your best bet would be replying to that email to the person who said they would give you boosters are gold bars or whatever they said.

Thank you Kathy!

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?