Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I noticed that you get a daily reward for returning everyday. I return and sometimes get nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Haleigh,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
This happens to me a lot, but if I log in and log out throughout the day, I eventually get the daily reward. So I think they have it on a timed situation, however if you don't go into the game within 24 hours of the last time then they'll put you back at day 1. So just go in and out of the game throughout the day to see if you do get your daily reward, that's what I do and I eventually do get it. For example today I just went in and didn't get my daily reward but I'm assuming I won't get it until this evening because that is the time I usually receive it. I sure hope this helps you a little bit and encourages you to know that it will be coming. Just keep checking throughout the day and night.
Thanks,
Jilly