Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My daily bonus reset and I'm now back to day 1. Last played the game yesterday. Can I get it back - I was up to over 150 days in a row (I thinking)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alison- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your daily bonus. We are currently looking into this, and we hope to have an update for you soon.
Have a soda sweet weekend, and thanks for your understanding. :-)