Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi everyone!
I was playing Candy Crush Soda with my Facebook account and reached about 650th level, but 3 days ago I lost all progress.
I tried to update, log out and log in, but it does not help.
Please help me to fix it.
Thanks in advance!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you manage to get reconnected to your progress again?
Hi there! As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved along the way and synced to Kings servers. Do you have access to a PC by any chance? If you do, go to Facebook and open the game there to see if your progress can be seen.