Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried to update my game today on my iPad. It wouldn't install and when I turned my iPad off and on, the game disappeared. What do I do now? I had over 250 credits and I was into the last update of games. I certainly don't want to start over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you gone back into the App Store to the game page to see if the option: update or install is coming up?
If you actively connected your game to Facebook or Kingdom, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress and gold bars from the point where it was last synced will come up.