Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello, I played new level 1345 for a while, but I can not see it anymore, my game now ends on the level 1344 I finished. And I don't see new episode Gallery Glaze as well.
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On my ipad last level is 1344, I can't see 1345 anymore, even after I passed it.
Strange.
From what I can see, 1345 is the last level. The new episode isn't out yet so you won't see anymore levels until the release.