Quit button and event tounament problems

Lolo_Loloza
Lolo_Loloza Posts: 7 Level 2

Quit button return on android. When i get life from my friend next game say " you press quit button". Maybe you developers need to concentrate to fix problems not to release new levels. Also issue whit " event is not for all" need to fix it. I hope you chance that fast because isint not fair some have event and some not. It is first game whit "no event for all". I hope you do something whit that problem. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I think this is due to a part of the screen or button you are pressing rather than a tech issue. You must be pressing something for the 'you pressed the quit button' to appear. 

Is this the only time that this action happens? 

• Lolo_Loloza
    Lolo_Loloza Posts: 7 Level 2

Is happening all the time whit quit button and do something whit tournament. Free for all . You admin only chat here nothing you repair in this game. You really destroy that game. I know you dont resolve . Tournament event is for ALL in all the game only king do exception .

• darkangel-3
    darkangel-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

It's not the screen, it's definitely a technical issue.  I've played the game several times on my mobile app, and it randomly says "you pressed the quit button" when I haven't touched my phone at all.  It doesn't happen every time, but it's enough to be annoying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?