Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was at level 613, I updated the mobile app and was reset to level 1. I have tried everything I can to re-sync my facebook account but that only got me to level 13...?
Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook previously, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.
Updating the app will not affect your progress as it's saved to their servers when you sync, for example even uninstalling the game will not remove the progress, it will load back where you were once you reinstall and reconnect to your Facebook.
Do you have access to a PC? If you do, go to Facebook and load CCSS on there and see where it shows you on the saga map.