Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
had to delete and reinstall Soda Saga on my iPad, I lost all my progress, power-ups, and friends. Eben when I connect with Facebook nothing happens. Is there anything that can be done?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved to a Kingdom acount. You only need to go into the app and reconnect and your progress will return.
To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny