Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used to play this game on my phone and I had an account... or game account. I just downloaded it on my pc recently but I cant seen to find a button where I can log in without going through facebook because I never logged in with facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In that case you most likely had a Kingdom account, you should find the icon in the game settings next to Facebook normally, it's an orange and yellow icon. One thing to note is that the Kingdom connect option will only appear if you're not currently connected to Facebook account in game, if you are just log out and the Kingdom icon will appear.