Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't play candy crush soda level on my desktop. I click on the level and nothing happens. I click on previous levels and can't play those either. I can play on my tablet and Iphone but not desktop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Was able to get on a few days last week and today. Now it's back to not letting me lay on my desktop. It is not my computer. There is something wrong with the game. Please fix this King.
I don't think it's the game, otherwise myself and everyone else playing through a browser would be having exactly the same issue as the browser version always loads the latest version available which will be the same for everyone. So you didn't see any change at all when playing through a different browser?
I tried all of the above and it will not let me play on desktop at home or work. I can play on tablet and iphone only.
The steps given here should get you back up and running on desktop again: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out