reward level (gift box) is gone?

Phyllis_Li
Phyllis_Li Posts: 3 Newbie

When i was at level 1346, there is a gift box of boosters and 2 hrs of unlimited lifes at the next level 1347.  When i finished level 1346, the gift box at level 1347 disappeared although there were supposed to be valide for another 36 hrs!  So now no matter how many times i rebooted the game, the giftboxes are no longer there!  Why?  :(

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If that happens you should disconnect yourself from Facebook/Kingdom, then close the game, reopen and reconnect yourself and the chest should be there. If it's not appearing after that though, let me know and I'll highlight it to a moderator and see what they say.

• Phyllis_Li
    Phyllis_Li Posts: 3 Newbie

If that happens you should disconnect yourself from Facebook/Kingdom, then close the game, reopen and reconnect yourself and the chest should be there. If it's not appearing after that though, let me know and I'll highlight it to a moderator and see what they say.

I already tried that many times. However, today when i opened the game, i see that the reward level has shifted to level 1349. So now i will need to pass 2 more levels to reach the gift box! It is like a moving target! :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?