Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I haven't missed a day playing in forever but It is showing me now as day two in the booster
this thing is so frustrating
they fixed me once and here we go again :-(
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This time I was around 35 or so
before then I had gotten 0ver 70 then it just started over
How many consecutive days did you manage to reach up too?