Level the playing field for tournaments 3/8/2017

Options
Hulihopper
Hulihopper Posts: 7 Level 2

Can something be done to level the playing field for tournaments for players who are on the last episode? After beating the last level of the entire game, I can no longer compete against individuals who further behind in the game. Now that the game has leagues, and individuals can be downgraded based on their rankings in the tournaments, I really think this is an important issue that needs to be addressed. One suggestion would be to offer +10 multiplier for the levels in the last episode. This will allow for King's most dedicated players to be rewarded, rather than penalized, for their efforts. 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.

This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know!

Be sure to always download the latest version of the game and why not check out our official Facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest news.

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?