Playing Candy Crush Soda has upset me !!

Options
Chic121
Chic121 Posts: 4 Newbie

I fully understand that a billion dollar company like King.com orisit Activation now.... are not really concerned about one small players experience on the game, but I feel it's only right that I tell you... I have relied strongly on this game over the last say 12 months or so because I'm 90% housebound through very bad Arthritis and other issues which have never classed as disabled... all the days and nights I've not been well could not sleep, I admit this game and one other has kept me going.... but now, I think through my own fault the game is p,aying me for a fool...   I have spent what to a normal person like me, is a good deal of my money on the in app purchases because of needing the compsny and wanting to achieve in the game...  I truly believe it's got to the point now that because I have been a good "purchaser" that the game just halts for me unless I put more money into it... 

i cannot do this anymore...  I've spent enough and cannot be used to buy more when you have me stuck on a level for over a week or two.... all the fun is taken out of the game, but as I say I know I am not important to your company in any way...  I just wonder why ? Why do you turn on such a good customer it's just not fair at all... 

the fun has been taken away and I think all I can do is say ... Thank you for the enjoyment I've had in my most lonely hours but I won't spend any more of my own money and will p,at elsewhere... 

Kind regards (to whatever small scale customer service person reads this)

Chic121

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Chic121,

Thanks for addressing your concern.

Please let me know which level you are stuck in and I will try to help you.

Some levels can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they can be beaten.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Chic121
    Options

I am on level 725  and i am not spending any more money - the thing is you are talking to me like I do not know it takes luck and strategy yet I have played all this time, what gets me is if I went and bought a load of gold bars and extras I would bet anything I would pass the level on my next try...... this is what I am trying to get across plus the fact they take the fun out of the game too...

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,Thank you for your reply.

I think it's important to understand firstly that spending money on a level does not guarantee that you will pass it. No matter how many boosters or extra moves you purchase, you will still need to use your moves wisely, and use skill and some luck to achieve the level requirements.

This level, as with all levels, can be passed without using boosters. Here is a youtube video where a player has achieved this. Hopefully this will help you to pick up a strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gvBnyOUjL0

I hope that you find enjoyment in the game again.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Chic121
    Options

Hi Chic121,

Thanks for addressing your concern.

Please let me know which level you are stuck in and I will try to help you.

Some levels can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they can be beaten.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Level 725 but I do realise it takes luck and strategy what gets me though is if I bought more gold and extras on my next turn I would get through it and I find that has happened a lot and its so unfair - Im just not prepared to do that anymore ....
  • Chic121
    Options

Hello,Thank you for your reply.

I think it's important to understand firstly that spending money on a level does not guarantee that you will pass it. No matter how many boosters or extra moves you purchase, you will still need to use your moves wisely, and use skill and some luck to achieve the level requirements.

This level, as with all levels, can be passed without using boosters. Here is a youtube video where a player has achieved this. Hopefully this will help you to pick up a strategy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gvBnyOUjL0

I hope that you find enjoyment in the game again.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Gosh you people really must think your talking to idiots, I have played this game long enough and others to know to go to Youtube and watch how "they" do it with no boosters.... and as for what you are saying about spending money I can tell you I have struggled on occasions and then give in and spent money to help me and hey presto the next go I get through the level,, so please do not try to say one has nothing to do with the other because it has happened too many times and not just to me... othere players say just the same sort of thing.... I will ask no further assistance from King if I cannot get forward as I say I will just leave the game at least I will be richer... goodday

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?