Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It used to give me 10 fish but the last 2 weeks of Bubble Gum Hill it only gives me one fish. Why is that? It makes it impossible to compete in the fishing contest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has something to do with the update of 03/07/17. Those who updated are only getting 1 point per fish instead of 10. Those who didn't update are still getting 10, and are running over everyone who updated, in the current fishing tournament 03/13/17. I asked this question the day it happened, got no response from King Care, who apparently don't read these comments otherwise they wouldn't run a fishing tournament concurrent with Bubble Gum Hill, or at all until most people have updated. There's no point in worrying about winning a fishing tournament until this is either fixed or everyone is back on the same playing field. This update was ill thought out and is p*ssing off a lot of loyal players, myself included.
Disregard my answer / question. I figured out what was wrong with my fishing points - somehow I skipped a level - which is a bug in itself. But as soon as it started me back on the correct level (382), the points started going back to 10, although I still received 1 point upon redoing 383 - 386. Weird, but corrected.
I was going back and forth between the fishing tournament and the 5 step crown tournament. For the first hour or so, things were going as expected - I'd get +1 per fishie made in the 5 step separate tournament and +10 per fishie doing the regular levels. After getting to the top of the 5 step mission and finishing it for the 4th time or so, all of a sudden, my regular levels started giving me +1 per fishie as well out of the blue.
And I didn't update my game with the update released earlier this month. At least I left the game in 2nd with the fishing tournament.
I did try force stopping, clearing cache, logging in / out. Basically everything short of a reinstall.