How do we get an answer to a question submitted to support?

macinoregon
macinoregon Posts: 3 Newbie

Ticket-Id:4892839 from Candy Crush Soda - the email you sent - does that mean you will get back to me or I have to dig around to get an answer? 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

The site is community and moderator based, so here there is a lot of existing information from players that can help you out. You can use the search function above, the filter system and then if you can't find what you are looking for, you always have the option to ask a question.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• macinoregon

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

The site is community and moderator based, so here there is a lot of existing information from players that can help you out. You can use the search function above, the filter system and then if you can't find what you are looking for, you always have the option to ask a question.

Kind regards,

Johnny

That did not answer my question. I was issued a ticket# in an email. I've heard nothing yet. If there is a ticket # issued - does that mean your company will get back to me at some point?
  • macinoregon

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Johnny

My question was about daily boosters being set back to day one despite playing daily. How in the world does a "community" fix that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?