Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
2 or so months ago, I stopped getting any free boosters. Got email from you saying there never were any free boosters at Facebook. I do not believe that as I know I was getting some.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have played CC Soda since it started. And on my PC I had boosters. Yes, I do get them on other devices, but I am not on them as much as PC. I would love to have the boosters returned if they are available to others.
Hi judie_4,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
It is possible you got free boosters while playing Candy Crush Soda Saga 2 or so months ago on Facebook on your PC. This, however, isn´t a guarantee that it will always be like this.
More information about new features, elements and testing can be found here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
I also see that you play Candy Crush Soda Saga on a mobile device. This is great, since there are often quests and challenges going on in the mobile versions of our games, where you can win boosters. On that note, please be aware that boosters don´t synchronise in our games between platforms and devices.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team