Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I try to use the fishes so I can get in to the hard corner. I cant get my candy bombs together so i could clear the second level on 690. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ddgreen!
I normally check YouTube before playing a level. This way I have an overview of how to complete it as well as finding out how difficult it is.
I did a quick search and found one of the videos showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUZ-0ZqQjVk
I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.
Cheers :-)