Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After I format my phone and reinstall the game and log in by the Facebook account, I found that the tools in my account was missing but the stage still sync and same, so how can I restore the tools next time when I format the phone again? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kangkung!
Boosters and lives are stored locally on your mobile. If you un-install the game then those data gets erased as well.
If you need to re-install the game then it's better to use up any boosters you might have.
Cheers