Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I bought a extra large package updated my computer lost all my boosters scribe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Traci,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Windows tablet. Any update or reinstall of the game app or the operating system of your device can affect the data-files where your boosters are stored.
I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see my message in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team