Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have unlocked levels 670, 674 and 680 but the gifts won't open. I am now trying to play level 688 that also has a gift icon but am unable to open the level at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the very same issue.
Hello all,
Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with the gift boxes. They posted an update here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level#entry_102464
The green answer is the latest update dated 4/17/17 supposedly it's been fixed. But please post the same thing you posted here under that thread so they know you're still having trouble. There seems to be a lot of players having this issue!
Thank you,
Jilly
I am having the same problem with levels 500,505, and 510. Please help!!!
I'm also missing boxes. Levels 755 onwards
I'm having the same issue. I passed a level with no stars, then boxes didn't open. I went back and got a star on that level, but nothing has changed.
Please post your missing gift box issues here so you're accounted for : https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level#entry_99799
The green shaded answer is where they'll be updating any fix, if they get one!
Thank you for your patience,
I have the same issue 662, 666 the boxes on that level
me too
Me too.. So I got to prize levels 965, 969, 975, 983 and low and behold it doesn't give me the prizes! The gift boxes are there but no prize! What is the point if you beat the levels to get prizes and they don't give them! Ridiculous... And writing a complaint does absolutely nothing..
Hi Connie,
Thank you for contacting King care! This has been reported to the King moderators and is being looked into. Someone will be in touch with a solution..hopefully!
Hang in there!