Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is there a way to let us choose when to use our bonus time? I keep winning the boxes with 2hr unlimited play but would rather save it until I have time to play! On candy crush you have the option to accept the bonus anytime you're ready
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello all,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.
This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know!
Kind regards,
Johnny