Candy Crush Soda Saga levels 211-225

Arletta_Sloan
Arletta_Sloan Posts: 1 Newbie

This is 2 separate issues. 1) All the levels 211-225 have consistently frozen up so that I often couldn't play an individual game for more than a few seconds at a time. This was not happening if I went back to play one of the beginning levels, so it was not my connection, browser, etc. 2) I started playing level 225 at 5:47 pm. I finished playing the one game at 6:29 pm. At the time I started playing it, I had 4 games, so, 3 because I started playing it. 42 minutes later, when that 1 game ended, the timer informed me that I had 3 games left and was close to having 4. It allegedly takes 25 m to gain back 1 game play. So, I should have been real close to having 5 games. This kind of thing happens, a lot, where sometimes I go away for a few hours and when I check back, I will have 2, not 5. I have a policy that I do not pay for anything on any game unless the game seems to be well put together where I won't be wasting my money if I do buy something to increase my playing joy. So far, what I have seen is that if I put any money into buying boosters, it would be a total waste.Including, that there are many times the chocolate bomb just goes off with no reason for it to have done so and there are many times, especially in the higher levels, where the combo candies have basically no oomph to them at all- where they really do no better than just matching 3 candies would in the same area. I'm very disappointed with this whole game! 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?