Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am unsure if a video of this exists and for me to try to capture this on video is difficult because the trumpet sound occurs when I complete a quest during game play. The quests could range from matching “x” number of striped candy with a wrapped candy or creating “x” amount of coloring or sprinkle candies, etc. As soon as the requirement is met, the trumpet will sound and the following words “Quest Complete” will flash briefly across the screen while I am still playing that level.
Hello,
Thank you for the further information. I am still unsure of the sound that you speak of. Do you have a video where an example of the sound can be heard.
Kind regards,
Johnny
This is based on my observation. The trumpet sound lets you know you have completed a quest. You will see the quest tab represented by a ribbon with the star in the middle on the main board. There will be an exclamation point on that tab, you tap on it and it will tell you to claim your reward(s). The exclamation point also appears without the trumpet sound when new quests are available. I hope this helps.
Thank you for your question.
I'm not aware of any feature with this description at the moment. Could you please point me towards a video where this sound can be heard.