Trumpet Sound

Evs5912
Evs5912 Posts: 2 Newbie
What, if anything does the "trumpet" sound mean? Since it doesn't happen often (at least for me) I can't help but think it might mean the game can be completed in 1 -? moves? Does anyone know? I can't find any info anywhere.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

I'm not aware of any feature with this description at the moment. Could you please point me towards a video where this sound can be heard.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    edited March 2017

This is based on my observation. The trumpet sound lets you know you have completed a quest. You will see the quest tab represented by a ribbon with the star in the middle on the main board. There will be an exclamation point on that tab, you tap on it and it will tell you to claim your reward(s). The exclamation point also appears without the trumpet sound when new quests are available. I hope this helps.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for the further information. I am still unsure of the sound that you speak of. Do you have a video where an example of the sound can be heard.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    edited April 2017

I am unsure if a video of this exists and for me to try to capture this on video is difficult because the trumpet sound occurs when I complete a quest during game play. The quests could range from matching “x” number of striped candy with a wrapped candy or creating “x” amount of coloring or sprinkle candies, etc. As soon as the requirement is met, the trumpet will sound and the following words “Quest Complete” will flash briefly across the screen while I am still playing that level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?