Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've unlocked levels but not been given the rewards in the treasure chest? I've tried to log out and then back in but no change. Also I lost the streak of 80 days when I had played every day?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Suzanne,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this also is happening to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPad.
Please find the main thread about this here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-saga-daily-login on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team