Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Soda Level 504 has only 40 moves - it used to have 45 moves. It is now impossible!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jo- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.
Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. I have added your question to the main moderator thread on this topic. I hope this helps :-)
In the meantime here is a video of a player passing this level, I hope it can give you some handy pointers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi3dHsacyt4
Keep trying :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!