Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have updated to the new version 1.86.6. I have passed all the level already but still remaining in Level 1150. I waited a month already.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi HiuChing Lau- Thanks for posting on King Care. Congratulations on getting so far, you're doing great. We would love to hear some of your tips on how to pass those trickier levels.
There are currently 1420 levels available on iOS devices.
- Do you have the latest OS version installed?
- Please could you check that your avatar is not stuck behind on the map?
- Is there an error message when you try to progress to the next levels?
Thanks a lot, and have a Soda sweet weekend!
Hi- I have checked your account and I can see that you are now on level 1155, is the problem now resolved? Thanks
I have updated the latest OS versionThere are no any error message, I see the new level here, but I just see they're locked and cannot enter it.Even I have tried to re-installed it, I still can't play the new level.
I have updated the latest OS version
There are no any error message, I see the new level here, but I just see they're locked and cannot enter it.
Even I have tried to re-installed it, I still can't play the new level.