Unlimited Lives Lost on Update

Tamara_Kasyan
Tamara_Kasyan Posts: 3 Newbie

By earning the crown the last two days I had 24hrs of unlimited lives when I quit last night and shut off my tablet. When I turned it on this morning it updated Candy Crush Soda and once it was done I opened it. What I discovered is that all my unlimted lives time was gone. I played a lot the last two days to save that up. Can I get it back?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Tamara!

Unfortunately the timer can't be stopped. The timer starts the moment you receive the unlimited lives and you can't stop the timer by turning off your tablet.

It's the same principle when I get my refill glass for the soda fountain in the restaurant - I can refill the glass during dinner, but I can't save my glass and go back to the restaurant the following day. I've tried that once and it was not a success.

Cheers :-)

• Tamara_Kasyan
    Tamara_Kasyan Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Tamara!

Unfortunately the timer can't be stopped. The timer starts the moment you receive the unlimited lives and you can't stop the timer by turning off your tablet.

It's the same principle when I get my refill glass for the soda fountain in the restaurant - I can refill the glass during dinner, but I can't save my glass and go back to the restaurant the following day. I've tried that once and it was not a success.

Cheers :-)

I know the timer doesn't stop which is why I filled it up last night so I could use it today. I had the full 24hrs as of 11pm last night and when I went to play this morning at 8am it was all gone. Explain or fix that!
  • BriGuy81
    BriGuy81 Posts: 4 Newbie

I discovered the same thing, Tamara! I always used to turn off my tablet to preserve the unlimited lives, but since the glitch that wiped mine out, it doesn't work that way.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?