Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 24 hours of earned unlimited lives but after performing an update about 15 minutes ago it vanished. This is very disheartening. Please kindly reinstate. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can no longer download my life's sent by my FB friends since the Latest update.Every time there is an update I have a new problem from having my ability to win boosters taken away to not being able to down load the game.Please stop making this awful problem filled updates.Your techs must be smarter than to cause constants problems.Can anyone explain why all the issues are happening?Help
I'm having the same issue!!! I've sent an email & it directed me to here where I've posted two questions on my page still no reply
i had the same thing happen on my tablet , what can i do ?
Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I also lost my unlimited lives after phone app update
Hi. The same thing happened to me. My 23 hours and something just disappeared. How can I get them back?