Loss of unlimited lives after update (follow up)

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3

I had posted this earlier today and Johnny was kind enough to answer it very quickly. He said he will not be able to reply till Tuesday because he is out of the office although he did send me a message after I provided the information he requested. Unfortunately I cannot wait until next week for this issue to be resolved and do apologize for the "duplicate" question. I noticed other players on this forum experiencing the same problem and hope I can get a resolution sooner than that. Please help. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Just Me- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your unlimited lives. Let's make things right again.I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Soda sweet week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Just Me- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your unlimited lives. Let's make things right again.I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Soda sweet week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?