Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been charged for bundles never received, getting both an error message saying didn't go thru and even when it said I was all set.
I need that money back. And this needs to be resolved within your system.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fran,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchases. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care