Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am up to level 971 and having just uploaded the latest update I have lost all my unlimited hours /lives which were over 22hours
i have invested lots of time and MONEY to get to this level and unlimited play. Please reinstate my free hours of play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi NEO- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your unlimited lives. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!