Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I go into my Candy Crush Soda game on my Kindle it tells me to update the game, but when I go to the app store, no update is available. Also it won't sync my progress in the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You might need to reinstall in that case, but I wouldn't do that until you're sure your progress is safe and synced. So what's happening when you're trying to Sync to FB/ Kingdom, you getting some kind of error message or anything?