Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Ive lost me 24 hour lives afther the latest update.
please fix this problem for me.
greets Stefan
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Whizkid- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost your Unlimited Lives. Let's make things right again.I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Soda sweet week!