Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been told that a message has been sent to me and I've checked my envelope icon and there is no message there which means I can't get my u limited lives back
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KateNagioff,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You should be able to see our message in your inbox here on King Care. You can find this next to your avatar top right.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team